Sunday, May 26, 2013

Something Philosphical

Kovilpati


18-05-2013 11:56 pm

It would be nice to meet you by means of this letter after a very long time. Even though we do not have a face to meeting but it resembles to you as a face to face meeting to you but not for you. It is because you were reading this letter now. You are reading the letter as I am speaking with you.

The long gap is to that of what I am going to write. I thought write of some persons who have affected my life. Their cause may be of positive or may be of negative. But I can’t get out any order of writing. So I set aside of writing this matter to another day. So you can’t escape from my letter. My letter will come to you until my death not of yours.

As I am interested in philosophy I want to share something I had studied. In this letter I am going to write about the things that were said by a Greek philosopher. You may think of me as speaking philosophy in vain. In the time of speaking philosophy if you did work you might have generated the income. But your ideas not suit me. Only the thinking of the philosophers interests me. The great Greek philosopher Thales was at laugh by his people that “What is the use of his wisdom? “ as he lived in poverty.

We all know how our politicians and officials make money. Betting, commissions, bribes and so on… These words are like as the words said aptly to them. He said “Do not be rich by evil means”. What a wonderful words.

I am considering you as my friend. Whatever may you think of me? You might give me the status friend or your might even do not mind me as even a human. That’s your right. And this is my right. Do you know what would cause a problem between us? The answer is misunderstanding. So he said let not words estrange you from those who have shared your trust.

So take care in what you speak or write.

And I am finishing this letter with the words of Thales.

All things are full of gods.

By the words of Thales you are god. I am a god. That book is a good. That tree is a god and so on.

So bye bye god.

Ever Yours

Azhagan

N.B.

Due to non working of internet connection this letter reaches you very late. The fault is of BSNL not of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment